Saturday, April 11, 2009
Coloring Eggs
Yesterday, we colored Easter eggs and had a great time trying to decide what colors to use. The hard part about coloring eggs is waiting the whole five minutes for the eggs to "take" the color. It's just TOO LONG!!! The kids are so funny constantly checking on the eggs to see if they're done yet. We only color the eggs solid colors - some regular and some neon - instead of the multi-colored eggs I used to do as a child. The kids really like the bright colors and, to be honest, it's easier to just drop the egg in the cup and wait. I'm thinking that maybe next year I'll see if I can find some glitter or something to also put on the eggs to make them even more fun. 
There would have been more pictures, but I was the only adult and had a hard enough time trying to make the color while making sure Adriana didn't destroy the eggs in the process. (I just noticed that the eggs match the table cloth! Too funny!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment