Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Month

Today is Anthony's one month birthday! I can't believe it's been one month already! Time definitely goes way too fast. The funny thing is, I don't think he looks that much bigger... maybe a little bit, but not much. The day also started on a high note when I was talking to him this morning and he started smiling at me! YEA!!! He smiled the other day as well, but it was only once and it very easily could have been gas. Today, I was talking to him and he didn't have gas and he was just looking at me and started smiling and even did it a couple of times. I'm going to try to catch a picture of it later when he's awake again, but I can't make any promises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..how sweet is that!!!
Aunt Linda

Cindy said...

Happy 1 month, Anthony!