Monday, September 8, 2008

Shed

We had a very low key weekend for a change. I watched my nephew Mason for a while on Saturday, Mike had a cross country meet in Tiffin, and then Steve and Gina came over and we played Rummy-Cube (not sure if that's the correct spelling) for the rest of the evening. Boy can we party!!! I'm sure you're all very jealous!

On Sunday, Markus and Isabella had their first day of PSR. Poor Adriana keeps getting left out! All afternoon, Mike finished painting the trim of our new shed... finally. You see, Mike and his friend Sam built a shed in our back yard... back in the beginning of July! I will say, we have had a very busy summer and it was definitely hard for Mike to do anything while I was at work (one word, Adriana). The summer got away from us and here we are in September and he's back at school. Luckily, it stopped raining early morning on Sunday and by the afternoon he was finally able to finish it. I guess it might still need another coat, but atleast there's one on there!

That's it! Unless you count watching the Brown's get destroyed by Dallas! I'd like to forget about that part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the shed, Mike! Aunt Linda