It's been so hard to write lately since I'm working so much more. I've been slackin' and I'm sorry! I've also realized that I really don't talk about the baby. So... here ya go!
I saw the doctor yesterday and it seems as though this baby is going to be big! I'm just over 30 weeks and I'm measuring 33 weeks. It has nothing to do with the due date (the date is not wrong), it just means that the baby is big. I've never had a big baby and who knows, maybe this one won't be all that big anyway. I usually go a few weeks early so maybe the baby will actually be a "normal" size even though it's early. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Other than being "big" I am doing just fine. I feel great, although I'm starting to get really tired and working so much isn't helping. I also think I'm starting to nest. I'm in "get things done" mode! I have a huge list of stuff that I want and need to get done and I know I'm driving Mike nuts. I didn't realize it right away, but once I sat and thought about it, nesting makes sense at this stage of the game.
We just ordered bunk beds for the girls since we'll be needing the crib sooner than later. I hate taking Adriana out of it since she still loves being in it and doesn't even attempt to climb out, but I guess it's time. They arrive on Saturday so we'll see how the transition to a big girl bed goes. It might be very interesting! Don't worry, I'll post pictures, that is if I get any sleep!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment