Jimmy's wedding reception is tomorrow so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the rain holds off. The forecast has changed numerous times in the past week so who knows what will happen. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post on Monday!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Zoo
On Wednesday, Mike and his mom took the kids to the zoo. They loved the dinosaurs exhibit! The nice thing about having season passes to the zoo is that it's okay if you only stay for an hour or two and that's exactly what they did. 

I've been working all week and finally have a day off today! Actually, Monday is my last day of work, but not because of the baby... by default. The pool is now closed for annual cleaning (it started this past week) and we only clean until about 4 or 5 o'clock. On Tuesday, Mike starts school so I can't go in during the day. It works out well because I'm about done with the working thing for the summer. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I need a break. Not that being home with 3/4 kids is a break, but it's better than being at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
have fun!!! We are heading to the zoo tomorrow.
Post a Comment