Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Christmas

This morning, Isabella had her preschool Christmas program. They did a different take on 'Twas the Night Before Christmas and it was great! The best part was when Daddy showed up! Mike had another teacher take over his last class before lunch so that he could come and see her little play! His being there made my job much easier because I had no idea how I was going to keep Adriana from ruining the play while video taping and taking pictures! The entire class sang some songs after the play and then Santa came! The children were so surprised since the teachers didn't let on that he was coming! A wonderful time was had by all and now begins our Christmas break - much needed, I might add!
Isabella ReindeerSanta and Izzy

Alli and Izzy (BFF!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful party! Merry Christmas! Aunt Linda