"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing" ~Unknown
you know, that was very creepy how Izzy and Ade look pretty normal on the bodies! Most likely because they are soo tiny! That was cute!
What a riot!!! I had a good laugh! I read you comment on Cindy's blog....shhhhh! Aunt Linda :)
Is that not a blast!!! I made one up with me Dad K, Payton and Max,it is so much fun. Love Mom K.
I loved the card..it was so cute and made me smile!!!!!! i don't know where you find that kind of stuff but it was fun to watch!
so cute!! Glad you liked it. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you know, that was very creepy how Izzy and Ade look pretty normal on the bodies! Most likely because they are soo tiny! That was cute!
What a riot!!! I had a good laugh! I read you comment on Cindy's blog....shhhhh! Aunt Linda :)
Is that not a blast!!! I made one up with me Dad K, Payton and Max,it is so much fun. Love Mom K.
I loved the card..it was so cute and made me smile!!!!!! i don't know where you find that kind of stuff but it was fun to watch!
so cute!! Glad you liked it. :)
Post a Comment