There's just not that much to say! This week has been very dull. Mike went to work, I went to work, the kids went to school, Adriana destroyed things, and the list of blah goes on.
Adriana has a little cold... just a runny nose and a cough occasionally. I'm really not surprised since the temperature outside keeps changing. I'm actually doing the same thing and, well, she IS my child!
Mike and Markus have two more days of school and then it's Spring Break. Their break falls at a weird time this year. The only good thing about it is they still have off on Good Friday and the Monday after Easter - two extra days. We don't have anything planned as of yet. We had hoped to take a mini-vacation to Kalahari or Great Wolf Lodge for the day/night, but I just don't see it happening now. Last week I booked our trip to Vegas and it will hurt me to spend more money. Besides, Mike is dropping another $200 today on his teaching license renewal! YUCK!
So, we're officially going to Las Vegas for my brother's wedding in June. June. Hot. Pregnant. No Alcohol. Vegas? None of these words really go together, do they?!! O well. It should still be a fun time since we've never been there. I'm just looking forward to a little alone time for the two of us. All I really need is a pool and I'll be happy. Of course, I'm not really looking forward to being in a bathing suit!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You will look adorable in a bathing suit!
Have fun....put a $20 in a machine for your Grandpa!!!
Aunt Linda
Funny that you say that about the $20... I just brought that up last night to my in-laws. I said I was going to take a twenty and double it because that's what he always used to say! I'll cry when I do it, but maybe, just maybe I'll win!
None of us wanted to be in a bathing suit when we were pregnant lol, you will be fine, have a great time, there is a lot to see and do. Love Mom K.
Post a Comment