Thursday, March 12, 2009
Living, sort of
I'm going to be honest... I really don't have anything to say. Nothing exciting has been happening around here - nothing "good" atleast. I've really just been going through the motions of every day life: getting Markus off to school, taking Izzy to school, going to the grocery store, cooking, cleaning, working, and not much of anything else. I just can't shake this terrible feeling of sadness. Who knows, maybe a lot of it has to do with the prego hormones. Let's just say they're definitley not helping. I'm hoping the warm weather and sunny days start soon and snap me out of this funk I'm in. We shall see. Time will tell, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you are not alone michelle...im sad every day and everything still hurts....we'll get through all of this together..thats what family is for..and the sunny warm days sure would help!
~Theresa
I am hoping the spring weather that is right around the corner will help you and your family feel better. Take care Love Mom K
Post a Comment