I have tons of papers to fill out in order to register Isabella for school next year. Yea. The best, and worst, part of the orientation was right at the beginning where they welcomed the parents of the graduating class of 2022!!!! YIKES!!! We all laughed, but really? Did we need to go there? North Olmsted only has 1/2 day Kindergarten, which bums me out, and it looks like she'll be in the morning class. Apparently, we don't get to choose! I would rather her go to the morning class anyway, but if for some reason they need to balance the classes, it's decided by where you live and bus routes. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it stays in the morning. I guess the afternoon wouldn't be all that bad, but I don't want to have to push back nap time for Adriana and the new baby.
Markus is singing the song, "All I want for Christmas, I mean Easter, is my two front teeth." He looks really goofy, but that's what happens!
One more note... just in case anyone is wondering... the whole "giving up swearing" thing for Lent did not go so well. I'm thinking I need to start smaller with only one word, or two, instead of everything. What can I say, I'm a failure!




2 comments:
Your not a failure just human LOL. Congratulations on your test. Love Mom K
lol...my "not yelling" was over the next day.
Post a Comment