Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recent Pictures

I finally uploaded some pictures onto the computer. Some of them go back to Thanksgiving. We finally got our mantle up above the fireplace. I like it. Mike put it up one night while I was at work and I came home to it decorated with the stockings and lights and he even had a beautiful fire going. Wasn't that nice?!! Anyway, enough with the writing..
.Grandma and AnthonyMelissa and AdeUncle SteveDaddy and Anthony watching TV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Very nice! Aunt Linda

Unknown said...

1) Thanks for the update
2) Ask for a new camera for Christmas ;)
3) SO sweet of Mike to put the mantle up! Send him to MI. I have some work he can do.
4) WHOA! That's a lot of stockings! ; )
5) I miss you. I so wish we lived closer together.

The D'Alessandro Family said...

elli - I miss you, too! but I have to say, I'm pretty sure it's not the camera... it's the person behind the camera - me! especially with no flash, I'm sure there's something I'm doing wrong - that and for some reason when I post the pictures they look fuzzy, but they're not when I develop them. who knows! and no kidding on the stockings! i have anthony's ordered but i haven't gotten it yet to cross-stitch so he gets the generic one :)