Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa

Time flies!! I can't believe it's only one week until Christmas. Today is Mike and the kids' last day of school for two weeks which means craziness at the D'Alessandro household! But hey, when is it not crazy with 4 kids? The kids are really looking forward to some time off of school and spending time with Daddy. You see, they don't like me. They see me all the time. They're sick of me. They want Daddy and I guess it's time for me to stop getting upset by it. Let's face it, he's more fun. Period. O well.

Last weekend we went out to Shawn and Laura's house for Peyton's 1st birthday party. I still have to email Laura those pictures.. sorry, Laura! Our kids love playing with their kids, but between the two of us, there's 8 kids!!! YIKES!!! Let's just say that it's a bit loud whenever we get together. Speaking of... it looks like they're coming over for New Years Eve and we're really excited. I need to start thinking about my menu...

Anyway, although this week has flown by, I'm not sure what I've actually done other than finish my Christmas shopping for Mike. I'm hoping to do some wrapping today since Mike will be home next week. We finally went to see Santa on Wednesday night and the kids did very well. Adriana was a bit nervous, but smiled for the picture (which is all I can ask for) and asked Santa on the way out where his reindeer were. He told her they are at the north pole and she said "ok" and walked away. It was really cute.

The cuteness lastest about 5 minutes and then Mike had to chase Adriana to the back of the bookstore because she took off and thought it was funny. She's not good. She lied to Santa! :)

No comments: