I hate the craziness that IS the Christmas season, but every year I look forward to our shopping day. Yesterday, Mike and I did our annual shopping trip and now have almost everything done. We still have a few random presents to pick-up, but none of them will take any time to do. This year, we shopped at the Avon Commons and the stores in that general area. The new Penny's, by the way, is beautiful! Anyway, we went to lunch at Crocker Park's Brio and it was wonderful. Mike had received a gift card from his cross-country runners (or was it his track team) so we were able to sit down and enjoy a nice lunch and a glass of wine with no children running around screaming. It was wonderful!
Anthony had his first "sickness" this week... the dreaded ear infection. He's been very congested for a while now and started a terrible cough this week. I took him in because I was concerned about the cough and it ended up being an ear infection. I'm a tad bit worried about him having one this early. I just hope it's not a sign/pattern of things to come. Time will tell! Either way, he's doing much better although still a bit congested. But he's still just too darn cute!!!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
how was Brios?
Sounds like you had a nice shopping trip....Niiiice!
Glad to hear Anthony is recovering...
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment