Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick, Again ***UPDATED***

What was supposed to be a "party" filled weekend turned out to be very boring and it was all my fault. I've been battling a cold for a little over a week now and it finally got so bad that I had to go to the doctor (and I never go to the doctor). I have a sinus infection and strep throat! Swell. We missed Mason's birthday (2 years old) and my Godson Steven's birthday (16 years old). I have been on antibiotics since Saturday and I thought I'd be feeling better by now, but I was wrong. This cough seems to be getting worse and I just feel yucky. I'm definitely not looking forward to going to work tonight!

Mike has been wonderful. He's done a great job taking care of the kids and the house and I'm so thankful for his help. The kids have more fun playing with Daddy than Mommy anyway. All he has to do is put on some music and they all dance around and act like fools. He took some video of them dancing...


We've been getting a little bit of snow each day. The kids love waking up and seeing snow on the ground - they just wish there was more of it! It's definitely beginning to feel like Christmas around here. It's amazing how two weeks ago it was 70 degrees and this week we have snow! Gotta love Cleveland!


***UPDATE***
Since this was written, Adriana began vomiting, Mike came home from school feeling like he was going to vomit and had a headache before finally getting sick Tuesday evening and into the Wed. morning, and at 3am Wed. morning Isabella began vomiting. Mike is feeling better now, as is Izzy, and Ade is on her way, but still wanting only to lay on Mommy. Meanwhile, I still feel yucky. Markus is the only one left standing so it's only a matter of time before he joins the rest of us.

4 comments:

Gene said...

Sorry you feel so nasty!!!! I went thru that about a month a go, the cough went on for ever. Hope you feel better soon, thanks goodness for our great husbands. Love Mom K

Anonymous said...

Get better sooooon!!!! Take care of yourself! Aunt Linda :)

Unknown said...

Yuck! Feel better soon!!
BTW, Wanna get together over Thanksgiving weekend? Saturday I think we're going to take the boys down to Tower City! Matt will be along too! Family time??

Unknown said...

BLECK!!! Sounds nasty!! Stay away from me. LOL