Monday, February 16, 2009
Another Long Weekend
We are enjoying our four day weekend. Yes, four days! Mike and Markus had off on Friday because it was a teacher compensation day for having two nights of conferences. The nice part about it was having it attached to an already three day weekend due to President's Day. Markus never actually goes to school and Mike doesn't really work, just in case you were wondering. We have been doing a whole lot of nothing which has been really nice. Yesterday, Mike and I sat in bed most of the morning watching The Godfather (jealous?) while the kids played in and out of our room. Have I mentioned lately how goofy my children are? At one point they came in with spiderman costumes on... well, the girls did. Markus found two different costumes in his room and put them on the girls. It was too cute.
I feel terrible, and it's not the baby's fault, well it kind of is. I have a cold of some sort. It may be a sinus infection, but I'm not too sure. All I know is, I can't take anything and I'm dying! I can't breathe! I'm thinking I might give the doctor a call and see if there is anything I can take, but everything I've found says I really shouldn't be taking anything in the first trimester. If anyone has any ideas other than going to the doctor, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Im pretty sure DM stuff is good to take throughout....did you get that form from the doctor about what you can and cant take and when?
no... she never gave it to me. I'm just hoping it will go away. If it gets any worse, like my throat hurting or something, I'll just go to the dr. whatever
Post a Comment