Adriana is just strange. That's really the only way to describe her. She strips down to her diaper every chance she gets, no matter how cold it is, and parades around the house like there's nothing wrong with it. Didn't you know? All the cool kids walk around naked! Now, she likes wearing Izzy's winter hat and backback around the house... also while she's naked. Weird, weird girl!

After much thought, I've decided what to do during the next 40 days that will be a challenge for me and make me a better person at the same time. I'm giving up swearing... or atleast trying my hardest not to swear! I know that I swear too much and that's it's not lady like or something I really want the kids hearing/repeating. I think at one point or another, every child has said almost every word, but never more than once. They know it's not allowed and as long as we don't make a big deal over it, they don't say it again. However, I don't set a very good example. It's not like every other word out of my mouth is a swear word or anything, but it definitely happens too often. My hope is that I can quit during these 40 days and after that it will become habit and won't happen anymore. I guess we shall see. I'll keep you posted on how I do.
UPDATE:
Okay. I figured out when it's going to be the hardest for me to refrain from using profanity... in the car! I really hate driving! People make me so angry! If you're driving and realize the lane is closed ahead and you need to get over
and no one is behind me, why must you speed past me and cut me off at the last second? REALLY?!! This might be harder than I thought.
2 comments:
Adriana is not weird just a normal kid LOL, my boys all went thru that at that age. I think it just feels good to them. She is a cutie. Love Mom K.
so cute! Love that picture.
And good luck with the 40 days! eek! I have a friend who reads people's license plates instead of calling out profanity. Try that! She says "Darn you KRO 75X1!!"
Post a Comment