Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting...

I hate going to the Doctor and having to sit there for 1/2 hour when I have the first appointment after lunch (the same goes for the first appointment in the morning). It's so frustrating! I guess I better get used to it again since I'll be there more often over the next 7/8 months. Today was my first appointment for this pregnancy. I was hoping to hear a little heartbeat today, but they were unable to find it... she said she usually can't hear it until about 10 weeks. Funny, I KNOW I heard it with the other three at my first appointment and they have always been around 9 weeks. O well. I guess I'll have to wait 3 more weeks when I'm there next. What's with all the waiting?!! Have I mentioned how impatient I am?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems like such a stupid thing doesn't it? Why are you waiting when there was no one there before you!!! Ugh.

yeah....guess you better get used to it.

Shawn and Laura said...

My doctor out here said they cant hear the heart beat even at 10 weeks! I know I always went to Dr. Krause at 10 weeks and they always heard it then!