Friday, May 1, 2009

It's A....

Baby! Just one (thank goodness). We had our ultrasound today of the baby and it was awesome. This baby seems to be very photogenic. It was sticking out its tongue and full body stretching and of course, waving:It's a shame I didn't have an actual video because this picture does not do it justice. He/She was actually waving to us! Anyway, everything looks great and there are no problems which I believe is a first for us. There has been something wrong with every first ultrasound that I've had and therefore had to go for follow-ups and to specialists; it was nice leaving there knowing that everything looked perfect. My original due date was Sept. 20th and the ultrasound put me at Sept. 14th, but I don't know if my OB will change it. As of today, my little peanut weighs 13oz! Very cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....how exciting....no problems!!! Aunt Linda :)

Shawn and Laura said...

What an awesome shot of the baby!