Isabella's last day of preschool is tomorrow so I'll definitely be posting more pictures soon. They've been practicing for graduation, made memory books, and all kinds of fun stuff. She's really excited! In just a couple of months she'll be in Kindergarten! YIKES!!! Where has the time gone?
Markus is coming to the end of his second grade year. Apparently, he's going to be taking some tests for the gifted program so we'll see how that goes. (I'm such a proud mommy!) His baseball season started this past weekend and he couldn't be happier. His first real game was Monday night and he did really well. He has another game tomorrow night that I'll actually be able to watch, that is if the girls let me! Something tells me I'll be at the park the entire night instead of watching the game.
Adriana is still not potty trained and I'm just throwing in the towel. Why am I letting it bother me? I've decided that she'll do it when she's ready. I know I can't force her so I'll just keep asking her if she wants to go, putting her on the potty when she asks, and not worring about anything more than that. We've tried bribery... didn't work. We've tried sitting her on the potty till she went - an hour and a half later she got up and went in her pants 5 minutes later... didn't work! So, until she actually "goes" for the first time in the potty, I'm done trying. Stubborn Child!
The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week and has allowed me to get a little yard work done (when the kids have allowed it). Hopefully, it will stay nice for the long weekend ahead so we can get a couple of cook-outs in. I'm also hoping to get a swing set this weekend, but I'm sure it won't get put up with everything else going on. We shall see.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I would just keep her in the underwear and when she pees in them, leave them on her for a bit. If she doesnt care if her underwear is wet, then she isnt ready, but if it bothers her, keep them on. I did that with Gavin this time, just kept having the wet underwear.
The difference is that he already "went" on the potty and knew what to do. She has yet to go. Once she goes for that first time, I'll do that, but I refuse to clean up pee and poop all day long. I know you did, but... no thanks!
lol...yea it was a bit hard to keep wiping up pee....and now that its shorts weather, it would make things a bit more messy!
Post a Comment