Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing Exciting

Nothing exciting has been going on. Really. Mike is finishing up his track season (is it over yet?) which means he has track meets twice a week now and they run pretty late. Tonight he won't be home until 10:30/11:00pm! YUCK! Markus' baseball season officially starts tomorrow - if it doesn't rain, Isabella has only one more week of preschool, and Adriana still isn't potty trained! That's really all that's going on around here. O, and this morning Adriana and I took a trip to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. I think the zoo was pretty much the highlight of the week. Surprisingly enough, she behaved! It's a miracle!

It's supposed to be a beautiful day today so I'm hoping to spend the majority of it outside playing with the kids and counting down to bedtime :). Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shawn and Laura said...

Aw...kindergarten is coming up.....hope your weekend was nice!