I'm a terrible person. Period. So I'm browsing You Tube today, looking for a song that I once heard, and as I'm listening to it I remembered... I forgot the anniversary of my cousin Kristin's death - the 10th anniversary. I'm such a jerk. I'm totally beating myself up over this. I have remembered every single year and even gone to her gravesite every year and this year I forgot. It was back in August, so it's not like it was last week. I can't figure out how to post the actual video so I atleast posted this link. Please click on the link and listen to the song. It's beautiful. I cry every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxlHA0aD_EU
I miss you!
I'm sorry!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
10 years is a long time to remember...at least remember everything. You talk about her a lot, so that is also never forgetting her...I think talking about her a lot is more important than making sure you are at her grave every year. A grave is just a marking of her death, she isnt there, and knows you think about her :) I cant believe its been 10 years. I remember having the moment at the track meet and also the shirts that the track girls had from St. Joes.
I agree with the comment above mine....Your remembering moments is the most important thing! Thanks for the song.....a few tears were shed. Aunt Linda
I can't believe it's been 10 years. And I agree that remembering the good times is the most important part.
we all miss her... it's nice to hear that someone else thinks about her a lot too.. i know my parents do... but not a ton of people knew her like i did. it's hard to think that i might be the only one who remembers certain things about her. amanda was so young then, and i find myself saying something about kristin that she never knew.. or doesnt remember. it's hard to swallow sometimes. 10 years seems like a lifetime.
Post a Comment