Saturday, October 11, 2008
Pumpkin Pie
I love pumpkin pie... especially with a lot of cool whip! I never make it to Thanksgiving and this year is no exception. Here we are at the beginning of October and I'm looking for an excuse to make some pies! We're having my parents over tomorrow for their anniversary (and Jimmy and Michael) so I HAVE to make a dessert to go with dinner! Why not pie? Why not pumpkin pie? It's going to be a beautiful day so we're going to cook out (steaks, yum) and the perfect end to the perfect meal is pie! They are in the oven now and smell sooooo good! I'll let you know how they turn out, but for now, I bet you're wishing you were here!!!!! MMMM...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yum!!! Save me a slice!
And tell your parents Happy Anniversary from me. And tell your brothers I said hello. I'm sure Michael doesn't remember me though...
Post a Comment