Monday, October 27, 2008
Low Key
We had a very low key weekend. Saturday meant work for me and C.C. for Mike and it ended up being his last meet of the season. We bowled Sat. night and I did well for a change. Sunday morning I woke up sick - again. Why do I keep getting sick on my days off? I absolutely hate headaches partnered with aching all over. I ended up laying in bed all day and Mike put the summer stuff into the shed for the winter. I felt bad not being able to help! Mike took the kids to his Mom's for dinner and I stayed home and enjoyed the quiet house (well, not really enjoyed - I was just happy it was finally quiet!). That's about it! Nothing exciting at all to share... I'm just writing to give my cousin Melissa something to read while she's at work, per her request! The kids are looking forward to this week - Halloween! Atleast I'll finally have some pictures to post! Until then, have a good week everyone! And get back to work, Melissa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I enjoy those low key weekends. It's a nice change in pace once in awhile!
Hope you're feeling better today!!
Thanks for updating your blog Michelle! But it only took about 2 minutes to read and reply- so now what do I do for the next 5 hours at work?!? Oh and I'm mad at you- why did you give Allen the giftcard to give to me- you are sneaky
Post a Comment